One day Bahamas cruise 954-969-0069
passport or original birth certificate and ID are required to sail
ASK FOR OUR VALENTINES SPECIAL!
One Day Bahamas Cruise
Book your Bahamas vacation online now
Fort Lauderdale Air Show
Fort Lauderdale Air and Sea show May 7th 2016, call 954-969-0069 to book your hotel
Stay on the island for a while longer? choose one of our exciting Grand Bahama resort packages. Itinerary:
- Port Address:(tickets must be book over the phone or online prior to sailing date)
- 1850 Eller Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Leaves from Fort Lauderdale about 8:00 AM Gets to Freeport Grand Bahama about 11:30 AM
- Fort Lauderdale cruise port doors close at 7 AM sharp. DON’T BE LATE. No refunds
- Leaves Freeport at 6:30 PM Returns to Fort Lauderdale about 10:00 PM
- Call 954-969-0069 Cruise to Grand Bahama Island, from Fort Lauderdale Florida, USA
- Width: 85 feet wide, ( 26 meters )
- Length: 240 feet long, ( 74 meters )
- Speed: 32 knots = 37 Mph
- Passengers: 463
One day cruise
Departure Point- Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
South Florida is a great place to visit and even better to live, and one of the many things that makes it even greater is the proximity to many tropical and sub-tropical islands. So if you’re planning a long vacation, a normal vacation, a mini-vacation, a birthday, a wedding, an important meeting, an incentive group, or any special event, you might want to consider a nice cruise to Grand Bahama Island. Book a hotel on the island and stay for a few days. Also book a great hotel room here in south Florida so you can relax and enjoy the area before your departure for the cruise, then when you get back from the cruise, Stay here for a few more days.
One Day Bahamas Cruise- Discovery Cruises
A one day cruise at It’s the best, most economical way to travel to Freeport Grand Bahamas.
Destination- Grand Bahama Island
Grand Bahama home to the cities of Freeport and Lucaya, with a faster pace and a more cosmopolitan atmosphere than the Old World sophistication of Nassau. You will enjoy a wide range of duty-free shopping that includes some of the finest names in fashion, crystal, jewelry, silver and china. And there’s local art and crafts too. You will find your choice of dining stimulating, from the most sophisticated gourmet dining to fresh fish at native restaurants.
There are numerous attractions to visit, a casino, swim with the dolphins, and exciting nightlife on Grand Bahama Island.
Freeport, Bahamas / Lucaya is also a sports lover’s paradise, with multiple championship golf courses, tennis, scuba diving, snorkeling and fishing. There’s a lot more to Grand Bahama Island than the main tourist areas of Freeport/Lucaya. once you debark in the Bahamas from the one day cruise, you can explore an entire island surrounded by beautiful beaches with pristine waters, natural wonders including one of the world’s largest underwater cave systems, three national parks, and small settlements nestled throughout the island.
ONE DAY CRUISE
- For one day cruise Only cost, please view – One day cruise Pricing
- Bahamian departure fees will be added to the purchase price for children and adult fares. Rates, facilities and services subject to change without notice.
- Round trip ground shuttles available at the Port in Grand Bahama Island. Fees apply, $20 to $40, round trip.
- For vacation packages that include Fort Lauderdale hotel stays plus the island cruise, please view – Fort Lauderdale Vacation Packages
- For vacation packages that include Grand Bahama Island, Cruise to Stay ©, please view – Grand Bahamas Vacation Package